Our pediatric physical therapy program can help children of all ages, from infants to young adults. Our goal is to help maximize your child’s potential at home, at school, in sports, and with everyday activities. We want to make fun and function go hand in hand with their recovery.
At Peak Physical Therapy and Wellness, we can address:
- Musculoskeletal and orthopedic disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Delayed gross motor development
- Balance and coordination problems
- Movement abnormalities and posture impairments
- Specific diagnoses such as infant torticollis, Osgood Schlatter’s disease, and Sever’s disease.
We evaluate your child’s pain levels, strength, range of motion, balance, motor skills and coordination to develop an individualized program to help your child move safely and to ensure optimum results. We work closely with the child’s primary doctor and other health care team members, such as occupational therapists and speech language pathologists, to help the child reach their goals and maximize their independence.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment or, if you need to ask any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To send us an email, please complete this form. (* required fields)